What a madness it is, the yearly shindig at Frieze Art Fair. It’s an exuberant exhibitionist display of the latest from the contemporary art world. I wandered up and down the stands trying to understand what was going on. The first thing seemed to be a very up market fashion show. Unlike the international collectors and buyers who […]
Archive: October 2013
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.