A friend rang me last week to tell me about the annual book sale at the Courtauld. Every year academics, students and private libraries donate art books for the sale to which everyone is welcome. In the entrance hall of the Institute I found tables covered with cardboard boxes full of books. Scribbled on the […]
Archive: November 2013
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.