On my first trip to Australia in the late 1980’s I felt that I had been dropped into a strange new world; a land of eerie outback spaces and modern glass cities which hung onto the rim of a vast continent. A trip to Uluru or Ayer’s Rock, as it was called then, epitomised for […]
Archive: December 2013
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.