Richard Long at The Lisson Gallery As a long admirer of Richard Long’s work I was delighted to see that he has two new exhibitions open at the moment. Prints 1970- 2013 is on at the New Art Gallery Walsall until June 22nd and Richard Long is on at the Lisson Gallery London […]
Archive: June 2014
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.