Two exhibitions of paintings this week have made me ruminate about colour from different perspectives; Making Colour at The National Gallery and Art and Life at the Dulwich Picture Gallery. It has recently become possible to take a favorite scarf or piece of wallpaper and get the man at B and Q to mix […]
Archive: July 2014
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.