What makes an artist change their approach to their work? If you are interested in what and whom influences an artist’s work, then the exhibition on the painter Malevich at Tate Britain explores these events and pressures extensively. The twelve rooms of paintings in the exhibition chart the development of this Russian artist from […]
Archive: September 2014
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.