It is rare that an exhibition of drawings has such a powerful physical effect on me that I have to take time out to sit down and recover. Goya: The Witches and Old Women Album on at the Courtauld Gallery until the 25th May had just that effect and is a wonderful example of […]
Archive: March 2015
- Goya’s Vertigo 29/03/2015
- Vermeer’s Change of Mind 28/12/2014
- Hans Holbein’s Hands 09/12/2014
- Malevich – A Life of Fervour 18/09/2014
- ‘My bunch did not tell yellow’. ‘Art and Life’ and ‘Making Colour’. 10/07/2014
Juliet Miller is a writer and psychotherapist. She blogs about art and is presently writing a book about the relationship between the artist and the beholder. Find out more.