Full publication list
- Art, Memoir and Jung. Published by Routledge in 2020.
- On the Track of Richard Long. Published by Smokehouse Press in 2014.
- The Creative Feminine and her Discontents. Psychotherapy, art and destruction. Published by Karnac in 2008
- Inconceivable Conceptions. Psychological aspects of infertility and reproductive technology. Co-editor. Published by Routledge in 2003
These books can be obtained at all good bookshops and on Amazon.co.uk.
- Explode, Stretch and Squash. Creative destruction in the work of Cornelia Parker, in Harvest. International Journal of Jungian Studies 2005.
- The Crashed Voice – a potential for change, in Logopedics, Phoniatrics, Vocology 2003.
- Training: Fears of Destruction and Creativity. Reflections on the process of becoming an analyst. Harvest. Journal for Jungian Studies 2000.
- ‘Playing with fire, Sounds, secrets and Singing’ in Harvest. International Journal for Jungian Studies. Vol 51. No1.
- Knowing Diana. The media and the need for certainty, in When a Princess Dies. Published by Harvest Publications in 1998.
Juliet’s Literary Agent
David Higham Associates
7-12 Noel Street
London W1F 8GQ
Phone: 020 7434 5900